Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jay RachauJay Rachau

The radios that I have for sale are used Motorola CDM1250 UHF model aam25skd9pw2an 40 watt, frequency 450-512, 64 channels and firmware is 05.XX.XX or higher. They have a mini UHF connector for the antenna coax.

They are programmed in zones with 1-14 FRS, 15-22 GMRS simplex, 15-22 GMRS repeater with the 141.3 travel tone.

Also I will program 5 GMRS channels and/or repeaters that you want too. If any of the repeaters are permission required you must send me a copy of your permission alone with frequency and tones.

There are over 200 MDC alies’s programed into them. That means that most of the users that use MDC their callsign and name will show on the screen when they unkey.

Some radios have number buttons or buttons that tell you what they are programmed for, see pics.

Most radios are in pretty good condition but they are used surplus radios. I do a pretty good job taking them apart and cleaning up the buttons, screens and the cracks and crevices of the radio. I will send you pics of the radio before you pay for it to make sure you are happy with the condition.

I have six radios with a new bracket with screws, new 10 foot fused power cord and a used mic for $150.

I have 4 radios that just come with a used microphone for $130.

You can pick it up in Northwest Indiana or I can ship it to you for $13

Please email me if you have any questions at wrcq487@gmail.com

Thanks,
    WRCQ487 Jay

a

b

c

Jay RachauJay Rachau

Update, only have 3 left.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.