Front Page Forums Buy Sell Trade – Radio Related Only For Sale: 3800 mAh Mirkit Replacement Batteries BL-8 Li ion 7.4V

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Larry CarreraLarry
    Participant

My mistake, threw out the box and packing, so can’t return them.
    Returned my BTECH GMRS-V1, but still trying out the UV-82HP.
    But mainly using Part 90 radios now.

These are about 2 months old, they where both charged properly.
    One about 3 times, the second is still in use, but maybe charged 5 times.
    It would be great to sell off at least just one.

Asking $20 each battery.
    I’m in Illinois, by I355 and I80.

Here is some info on the batteries.
    MIRKIT 3800 mAh UV82 Battery BL-8 7.4V Li-ion Compatible With Baofeng UV-82 MK3/5 UV 82HP UV 82 UV 82C Gmrs V1 MURS V1
    ✔️We provide the 100% USA Warranty from our store MIRKIT, the authorized distributor, for all Baofeng radios accessories and you have no need to send this Baofeng replacement battery to China if the external battery has technical issues
    ✔️Longterm Usage & Extended Working Time Full capacity and best replacement battery for next Baofeng two way radio models: UV-82HP, UV-82HPL, UV-82, UV-82C, UV-82X
    ✔️Larger Capacity Battery. Capacity: 3800 mAh Voltage: 7.4V. The extended working time of your favourite walkie talkie is almost 1.5 times longer than original 2800 mAh battery
    ✔️This Baofeng external battery can work with original Baofeng Li-ion charger
    ✔️Comfortable and Durable Device – Quickly Charged: You can charge only the battery pack separately from the radio or to put this 3800 mAh battery to Baofeng ham radio and charge all together. Please charge this extended battery first if unused for a long time. Charging time: 3-4 hours

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Larry CarreraLarry.
    Larry CarreraLarry
    Participant

Still have both.
    But going to list one with a UV-82HP FCC cert’ed.

Thanks
    Larry

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Larry CarreraLarry.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.